Indian Student Room has prepared a list of interview questions that every student must be prepared for.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What 3 words best describe you?
- Why do you want to study/work here?
- What is your biggest failure?
- What is your biggest weakness? (DO NOT say “I work too hard”)
- What are your strengths?
- How will you contribute to the college/company?
- What makes you think that the college/company would be better with you?
- What would you change about yourself?
- What do you do for fun?
These are some of the most common interview questions. Be sure to answer honestly. Hope it helps!